Frequently Asked Questions

Everything you need to know!

What documents do I need to apply for an undergraduate program?

The requirement depends on the country, the school and the program. However, the regular documents are your international passport that have 6 months validity on it, your WAEC result, your letter of recommendation and transcript.

What is the duration of Undergraduate program?

It ranges from 3 years to 4 years depending on the course.

What is an acceptable English test?

Most programs will require you to write IELTS, PEARSON test of English or TOFEL.

What is the total cost of the study abroad program?

The total cost of the program depends on the school and country.

How do I know my housing and living expenses cost?

This information will be gotten from the school website or indicated in the document you will use to secure your visa. For the UK it is clear on their website for people seeking admission outside of London and inside of London. While USA schools vary depending on the city the school is located.

Do you process only student visas?

No, we also process birth tourism packages, tour packages and also work visas.

What is birth tourism?

It is the process of giving birth in another country to obtain citizenship for the child at birth. USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexica and Panama are currently giving these opportunities.